Monday, January 2, 2012

MerryChristmasHappyNewYearHi!

Its been a while, but like most families, we have had a TON going on.  Christmas was awesome...the girls had a blast with all their peeps, and scored bigtime on the toy front. That said, they were very giving too, and appreciated what they received.  The BEST part of Christmas for me is the joy in my children. Loves it!! These are in no particular order

Middle A working the Barbie Lipstick.

Belle enjoying her Christmas gift from Big A


"Baby Cora" getting her seat by the table

Present Opening Aftermath

Baby A loving her Ariel

All my babies on Christmas Eve




I have an update on my birthfather, but I'm going to hold off on it for now b/c its not a very pleasant one, and right now, I just want to share the blessings that filled our holiday.  We had a great time with friends and family and were just so blessed to have them to share it all with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment