Saturday, July 21, 2012

Austin- One Month

I dont think he looks THAT different, but he's filling out nicely! I can't believe he's already 5 weeks old...its going by quick! He's a great baby...pretty easy going, easy to calm.  He likes to eat. A lot. Every time I tell someone that he's a decent sleeper, he makes a liar out of me by spending the evening partying at the milk bar.  Its ok though, I'm enjoying him so much. He brings a lot of peace to my very chaotic situation. His sisters ADORE him.  So far, no real jealousy issues. Aubrey is a little more hyper, wanting more attention, which we expected.  Everyone seems to be adjusting well...its the other stuff thats wreaking havoc on our little family.  I'll save that for another post.  But, the girls, Austin, and I, are doing well! I love this little dumpling of mine!  (the onesie stickers you can get on Etsy...love them! Every pregnant person I know will be getting them as a shower gift!)




No comments:

Post a Comment