Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Back to School!

Summer is over...sigh...BUT, we're getting ready for Halloween! I love the fall and taking a ton of pics of the kids with pumpkins, leaves, and costumes! For now, I just have First Day of School pics, but the fall ones are coming! The kids are already fussing over what to be for Halloween. Baby A just wants to be a pumpkin...simple enough! For YEARS, Big A wanted to be a skunk...really.  FINALLY Old Navy came out with a skunk costume, and she was happy as a clam (dressed as a skunk!) This year, she has picked out a totally inappropriate witch (who looks like a streetwalker) costume. I dont like my kids dressing as witches, skeletons, ghosts, so I encourage the more playful things. But for now, school pics!


This was my little sickie over the weekend. Poor thing had a fever for two days. She's all better now though!

No comments:

Post a Comment