Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Baby A!!!!!

Actually, I missed this post by two days, but my baby girl is now three. Breaks my heart...she has grown SO fast. Thankfully she still lets me hold her and cuddle her. She is a feisty little thing, smart as a whip, and totally capable of keeping up with her big sisters.  This baby of mine is FUNNY! She has a great sense of humor and is always surprising me.  She loves to dress up like a princess...EVERY day.  She is my best eater, and my worst sleeper.  I love her to bits!! Happy birthday pumpkin!!!
Baby A's first day

Baby A's first birthday...she looks a little shell shocked, but she was so funny once she figure out what to do with the cake!

Baby A's 2nd birthday (with presumably the worst haircut EVER! She twirls her hair in her sleep and she had pulled out most of one side, so I had it cut all off...ugh)

Baby A is THREE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment