Friday, November 11, 2011

July 4, 2012

That is when this little speck is due. Speck is my new favorite word as the littles have been watching Horton Hears a Who...so thats what I'll be calling this little one for a while.  I'm sort of ok...still dealing with the shock, feeling like I'm going to barf at any moment. I had hyperemesis with my oldest daughter, and I could not keep ANYTHING down for 20 weeks. It was horrendous...so far, I seem to be doing a bit better than that, but I still feel lousy.

I have no clue how to tell our parents. My parents will probably be thrilled...I'm an only child and so our rabbit-like procreation means more grand babies for them.  I just feel like a teenager who screwed up, even though we are married, employed, and can take of our own.  The parents have a way of making me feel like I'm 16 again. 

I'll post a pic of the speck later. I saw a strong heartbeat, which I am grateful for, and just ONE baby, which I am also grateful for! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm still in shock myself, I don't know how you're handling it! Good luck with the parents!

    ReplyDelete