Friday, November 18, 2011

Bon Voyage!!

So, we are headed out on a cruise this upcoming week for my in-laws 50th anniversary.  Truth? I am SCARED to be out in ocean, a teeny little cruise ship in a vast body of water.  But, I have no choice b/c everyone in the whole family is going (except my Baby A, she's staying with my parents).  Anyhoo, none of them know I'm pregnant, so it should be awesome fun hiding it from them. 

If you don't know me in real life, you don't yet know that I'm super neurotic (I blame it on my OCD) and I've been thinking over and over and over again how each one of us will meet our demise (sharks, pirates??)  At this point I can't tell if I'm naseous from morning sickness, or from the stress of imagining our boat being ransacked out in international waters. Watch the news people! It can happen! 

See you in a week (God willing!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment