Saturday, December 10, 2011

10 weeks 5 days Santa Baby

This is my speck at 10 weeks and five days...I edited out all the personal stuff. I think its nose looks huge for such a small baby, but the dr said it was just the angle. Speaking of...she's awesome. She snuck me into the ultrasound room, JUST so I could do this. 

So, I havent written much b/c honestly, things are not all that awesome.  I've been sort of disenchanted with the blogs I usually follow, mainly because everyone seems so perfect, and recent events in my own life clearly indicate that I am not.  At this point, I'm not even sure what my future with dh is looking like. I'll give more details after the holidays, but lets just say, I'm kind of sad and extremely stressed out.  Hanging out with me right now probably isn't much fun. I follow several crafting blogs and not only do those moms look adorable 24/7, they have time to hand-sew their kids clothing and create elaborate home-cooked meals every day.  Their homes always look spotless, and their husbands...well they appear to adore them, which is more than I can say for my own dh right now.

I finally broke the news of the baby to my parents, and my friends, and they are all THRILLED.  What a relief!  My parents are so excited, and I'm so grateful because I'm definatley going to need their support.  The kids are aware that theres stuff going on, but we still havent told them. 

So, thats it in a nutshell...sorry to be such a downer.  I'm not sure how to handle whats coming down the pike but I have to trust that it'll be ok. 

No comments:

Post a Comment