Wednesday, July 27, 2011

exhausted...and looking for advice

I dont know that anyone actually reads this, but just in case theres someone who does...I need advice!! My little peanut (2years) has started waking in the middle of the night, screaming, for no apparent reason. Well, maybe the reason is she wants to hang out with me b/c she's happy as a clam when I walk in her room.  She makes silly requests..."mama, more water" (as she's holding the full cup in her hand), "mama, leave my door open" (well, its against the wall...it doesnt get any more open than that!) and so on and so forth until two hours have gone by and I'm exhausted.  If I could understand the "why" to why she's doing this, maybe I could fix it.  We're going on three weeks of up all nights, and I'm tired. Like, having a newborn tired.  So, if theres anyone out there that may have advice, any advice, please lay it on me because this mama needs some sleep!!

Also, if you wouldnt mind throwing a prayer our way...my little buddy Oscar is not doing as well as I had hoped.  I mentioned him in a previous post and we thought he was getting better.  He's hardly able to move, and its scaring me.  One of my girls finds comfort knowing that he'll be in Heaven soon with our family and friends, but my littles don't understand why he can't stay with us.  I'm just praying he starts to feel good again and makes it a little longer. I dont want him to be in pain, but it is HARD for me to let go. I'm praying for guidance on this because I just dont know what to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment