Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Post 2

So I'm slowly figuring out how to piece this all together. I've been thinking so much about the adoption stuff, but its had to take a backseat to real life for a bit. 
See, I'm a social worker and my hours have just been cut. I was grant funded but the money ran out...my darling and absolutely adorable director (really, she's so cute...looks just like Betty Boop with curly hair!)has been able to find some money to keep me on, but not enough for it to be full time. This means I'm now carrying a caseload, writing another grant, and recruiting foster parents...all in under 20 hours per week. Sigh. I'm reminding myself to be grateful that I even have a job.
Ok, so that said, I promised pictures and I'm going to try and deliver!!
This is Peanut. She's my youngest...2 years old...and an absolute JOY.  She is so very funny and speaks like she's a little teeny 50 year old. We're in the throes of potty training and boy is she proud of herself for sitting...and sitting...and sitting on that potty.  She doesnt ever do anything, just sits upon her little pint-sized throne and waits.  I'm blessed...she is awesome!!

Tomorrow I'll post more pics of the other kids...for some reason I can post just one right now. Obviously there is more I need to figure out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment