Friday, August 19, 2011

My little people

I stayed up way too late last night reading and researching adoption-related stuff.  The only thing I'm going to say about it today is that there is a march on behalf of the orphans in the world in Washington DC on August 26. I REALLY want to go, but I'm not sure if I have someone to watch the little girls. I might could take Big A...she's old enough to appreciate the cause...but is it too much reality for an 8 year old? 
I'm putting a pin in that one, and will revisit it sometime in the next few days. Today, I just want to share pictures.  There is no rhyme or reason as to why I chose these...just flipping through some old files and found em!


This was Baby A at about 7 months. I LOOOOVED this picture of and used it on her first birthday invite. She was such a happy baby!

The one on the far left, thats my hubs! Look closely b/c he looks JUST like Middle A. In fact, when she saw that picture, she said, "Mom, why am I wearing boy clothes?!"

Baby A at the pumpkin patch

These are the baby bass we stocked our pond with when we first moved in. They are now HUGE..several pounds.  Its amazing how these little guys not only survived, but thrived in our pond.

Aforementioned pond

View of pond from other side of the property

Middle A, rocking it.

Big A at our favorite sunset spot...the tip of Captiva Island in Florida.

Big A, Baby A

Middle A kissing Baby A

Baby A "eating" yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment