Tuesday, August 2, 2011

stuffy stuff

So, I've long debated about how to introduce my family to the blogging world without putting them totally "out" there. I've read other blogs where people come up with cutesy names for the children or leave them out altogether. I think I've decided to go the easiest route...Big A, Middle A, and Little A.  Easy enough. I'm sure you'll be able to figure out who's who. :)
So, I'm decorating Big A's room, and need some advice. She wants horses in her room, but being all tweeny and stuff, I need to come up with something that isn't babyish but isnt too mature. I've already painted one wall a dark teal, and the other three a light tan. Looks awesome. But the horses...I was thinking black and white photos blown up to poster size. These are my options...I took them while she was at a riding lesson...let me know what you think!


This is for sure my favorite



And, while I was watering the plans the other day, I found these little guys staring back at me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment