Sunday, August 14, 2011

Shoppy Stuff

So, my etsy shop, Owl Tree Designs, has been busy...although its been more through private orders than through the actual etsy site.  I'm trying to bring it more attention in the hopes that it will expand and I can use some of the earnings to help fund adoptions in some way.  I've spend a lot of time thinking of how best to use the money, and I think what I've found with the families I'm working with is the greatest need comes when a large lump sum is required to move forward.  My hope is that the adoption shirts will take off, and I can use half of that to go towards the fund.  Again, at the very prelimary phases of this...I've been looking into starting a non-profit to make it all legit, but its really confusing, and having three jobs already...I'm not sure I'm ready to take it on just yet.  But if by some miracle, this idea takes off, then I'll find a way to make it all happen.  This is what I have in there right now...some of it you've seen already, some of it is new. I love custom orders and working with people to create the perfect item!!









So, take a look, convo me, email me...and I'll be happy to create something for your little one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment